Monday, February 19, 2018

Seeking Adventure

One of my traits is I get scared easily. My friends thought it would be a fun idea to walk around in the woods to an abandon waterslide. I do not let my torn ACL and MCL stop me from seeking adventure. I was not worried about my knee, but I was freaking out the whole time. My parents told me never to walk around in the dark, walk around in an unknown area, walk around at night in the woods, always know your exit plan, and never put a plastic bag on your head. We did all of these, except put plastic bags on our heads. As you can imagine, I was freaking out. It was also super muddy so we were sliding around, which made me super nervous about messing up my knee even more. We had a lot of fun despite me freaking out and Lauren falling into a pit of leaves. 







Be Positive, Be Preppy,
- Miranda Sue 

No comments:

Post a Comment