Thursday, November 17, 2016

Wonderful Weather

I like expensive and high quality things, but I am frugal. I try my best to no pay full price for any of my clothes. The clearance rack is where it's at! I got this tank top for like $2.50 at American Eagle. It was originally was $40. You do not just stumble upon deals like this. It takes knowing how the company operates and checking frequently. Some companies have a rewards system, some use email and online sales, and other send coupons in the mail. Today was beautiful. We need to enjoys these days because with starts snowing. Indiana is very indivisible. She doesn't know if she wants to be summer or fall.

Outfit Details:
Cardigan - Gap Factory
Floral Tank Top - American Eagle
Jeans - American Eagle
Birkenstocks - Poshmark
Necklace - Kendra Scott (Von Maur)
Watch - Rolex





#BePositive #BePreppy
-Miranda Eber

No comments:

Post a Comment