Sunday, October 23, 2016

My "Books to Read" List

I never used to read, but since I have been in college, I am always trying to find time to pick up a book. I love Amazon for many reasons. Amazon books is one other greatest creations since sliced bread. You can buy used books for extremely cheap! I purchased most of these books for $0.01. I thought it was a scam at first, but it is not! Also there is an Amazon Prime deal for students, and you can get free two day shipping on most of your orders! These are some of the books I ordered and cannot wait to pick up!

1. Prep: A Novel by Curtis Sittenfeld
2. True Prep: It's a Whole New Old World by Lisa Birncach and Chip Kidd
3. Filthy Rich Handbook: How the Other 0.001% Lives by Christopher Tennant
4. Tiffany's Table Manners for Teenagers by Walter Hoving
5. The Official Preppy Handbook by Lisa Birncach
6. The Preppy Cookbook by Christine E. Nunn
7. Essentially Lilly: A Guide to Colorful Entertainment by Lilly Pulitzer and Jay Mulvaney
8. Preppy by Jeffery Banks and Doria La Chapelle



#BePositive #BePreppy
-Miranda Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment