Sunday, January 8, 2017

2016 Reflection

Happy New Year everyone! I wanted to take some time to reflect over 2016. I understand that a lot of people did not enjoy 2016, but I did. I was a tough year for me though. I had many things that changed in my life and that was very challenging. I am thankful for all the new people I get to meet in 2016 and I cannot wait to see what 2017 has in store for me.


 Senior Night for Basketball
 Mel and I getting piercings after Basketball season was over
 Spring break with Mackie, Cali, Jenny, and my mom
 Prom
 The experience with this Jeep.
 Graduation
 The summer adventures with Niobe!
 Forth of July weekend on Mullet Lake with Aunt Kellie, Uncle Wilby, and my mom
 Cedar Point
 Getting to spend time with Alice in America and Italy!
 Getting to explore Italy with my dad
 Starting my freshmen year at Bethel College
 the #fresh4
Music on Mullet for Memorial Day
 Making memories with these to girls!
 Sharing life with Karli
 The Delucenay Wedding
 Crafting till 2am with these two
Ball State Basketball game
Dad getting to come home for Christmas
#BePositive #BePreppy
-Miranda Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment