Monday, May 1, 2017

Announcement!

Hello preppies! I would like to give you some details about what this summer looks like for the blog and some changes that are happening.


First, the name has changed from "Outfit of the Day w/ Miranda Sue" to "Be Positive, Be Preppy." I have decided to go a different direction with the blog. There will still be outfit posts and details about where I purchased the items, but the soul focus of the blog and it's posts will not be clothing. I want to share life with you and keep you informed about preppy life. Fashion is a big part of preppy life so do not worry, there will not be lack of outfit posts.

Second, I love interacting with you guys. I enjoy hearing your thoughts and your feedback. I want to write posts that are interesting to you, so if you would like to, feel free to sent me any ideas you would love to see on the blog. Some ideas I have for posts are: outfits, shopping and saving, activities/events, preppy history/information, reviews, and crafts. If you have any questions, comments, or just want to chat click the "Contact Me" tab at the top of the page.

I posted a Twitter poll about what days were preferred for new posts, and the results were rather close. I have decided new posts will be Monday-Thursday. I will post in the evening. If you feel very strong that if should be different, contact me.


Photographer Wanted!
I am looking for a photographer that would like to partner with me this summer. Contact me if you are interested or if you know someone who might be.

Be Positive, Be Preppy
-Miranda Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment